Monday, April 19, 2010

iheartfaces “Collage” Photo Challenge

 

Well if you haven’t noticed I am posting this at 2am ;P April has been a busy month! I wasn’t going to enter this weeks photo contest because I would have spent far to long trying to decide what pictures I wanted to use. But then the light bulb came on and *ting* I wouldn’t have to do a bunch of searching after all, they were all together :) This is Emi the anemone, she lives in our salt water fish tank. It’s so cool watching her come out in the evening when the light turns on.

Isn’t God an amazing creator!

 

Anemone

 

 

Swim on over to iheartfaces by clicking on the camera below to see more “Collage” photos!

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

 

<>< Britney ><>

11 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Wow!! That is stunning! :)

My kids would get a kick out of seeing this collage. I'll have to remember to show it to them when they wake up from their naps. :)

Anita Johnson said...

Emi is amazing! I love your entry, something so different and a great way to use a collage to tell a story...I'm in awe of our Creator!

jenny said...

WOW!!!! That is amazing!!! Great captures!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Wow that is really cool! Great job!

Vanessa said...

Oh yes He is!
This is so beautiful

Carrie said...

That is amazing! How cool! I would love to watch that! Great collage!

Some call me Neesie. said...

WOW! PERFECT subject for a collage, great job! And thanks for stopping by.

Elyssa said...

What a neat collage! Love it :)
Thanks for stopping by my entry!

Anya Coleman said...

Nice collage!

Anonymous said...

Britney, great work from a fellow Iowan.

Anonymous said...

Britney, thanks for the comments. Email me with your contact info at boybarianphoto@gmail.com

Thanks