Friday, May 7, 2010

Birthday Gift Idea :D

Hey everyone, I thought I’d share with you a Birthday gift idea that is fun to make, great to give, and awesome to receive. ;) May 5th was my best friends Birthday and I couldn’t find anything to give her, and didn’t want to just give her a gift card. I love gift cards but it is nice to get an actual gift, it shows thought & consideration. :) So I decided to make a “coupon book”, now this isn’t an ordinary coupon book filled with free hugs, washing dishes, clean my room, bring you breakfast type of coupons. This is a uniquely her & me coupon book. :) I had tons of fun making it (at 12 in the morning [I didn’t get home till 11 that night]) If I had more time it would probably look much better. But I she loved it, and I can’t wait till she uses them :D There are lots of ways to make one, and endless possibilities for coupon choices! Don’t know what to get them … make them a coupon book. :)

 

SONY DSC

 

 

gift wm

P.S. I made a watermark last night, what do you think of it? I’d appreciate your honest input.

P.P.S. I have no idea how or why the words that say coupon are links, I didn’t do that and I don’t know how to get rid of them…..hey maybe it’s just my computer…..? Weird!

 

<>< Britney Hudson ><>

No comments: