Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why no posts? (surprise at the end)

Well.......


Number 1: School

Principles of Digital Photography

Principles of (Film) Photography


English Composition 1

Business Math







Numero 2: Happy Birthday to Me :D
October 4th 1991 -- 19 years, man I'm gettin old!


and # 3.........
(scroll down)















I'm engaged!!!

I thought he was going to propose around Christmas, so I was totally surprised when he proposed on my birthday! I only knew what was going on when I saw the ring!
(which by the way he picked out himself )


I am so incredibly blessed to have met the man that I have been praying for and that God has been planning for me to spend the rest of my life with. I love you Ryan Wilson!
And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life glorifying God with you!




Sooo, that's why there have been no posts (until now of course) my posts and photo entries will be low in number for awhile as we are getting married this Summer :D so I am going to be a busy woman, but just like with this post I will find some time to post every now and then. ;D

{BE}

9 comments:

rachel said...

congratulations britney! lovely ring, lovely fiance!

allie k reid said...

Congratulations! And happy birthday! I love that picture of you! It's beautiful! The ring is so pretty too!

grace said...

wow, congratulations!! that ring is beautiful!

Anita Johnson said...

I thought tonight I would sit down and just enjoy some time blog reading. Glad I stopped by! Happy birthday AND congratulations! I have a son getting married in exactly one year from tomorrow! Time goes so fast...enjoy the planning process too! (-:

Anonymous said...

I just turned 20 and I felt the same! I couldn't believe how old I was! haha. I love your photos btw.

Heather said...

Congratulations on your engagement!

Hannah Nicole said...

Congratulations! And what a beautiful photo of you two; you're a lovely couple! :)

(say...I don't know if you knew, but you won the black and white photo challenge I held a week or so ago. just letting you know in case you didn't know.)

Megan said...

Congratulations! I was so excited for you when I read that! The ring is SO pretty. He did an amazing job picking out the ring for you.

I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! The picture of the two of you is priceless!! :)