Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Slice of Life @ iheartfaces

Sooooooooo, I just realized that the challenges are open for entries on Sunday and Monday now :'C which means I missed it >:/ man! *ugh* oh well.... here's my post anyways.

 This weeks theme is a "Slice of Life". It was hard to choose a photo, I have tons of candid shots (I just love 'em) But this one really felt like a "slice" to me. This is my fiance and a little girl that goes to our church. I've known her since she was born and I babysat them frequently. She got to know Ryan (my fiance) through me and she loves him a lot. Whenever he's seen he gets a great big hug. We were downtown handing out free water one hot summer day and on our way back to the car she got a fun ride on the cooler ;) This is a slice of life I will always remember. I love watching Ryan interact with little kids, boy I can't wait to one day have some little munchkins of our own. :)




{BE}

Click on the camera below to see other entries!



No comments: