Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 18

18/52

So time totally got away from me last week, it's been crazy  so week 18's photo isn't that spectacular. To share with family & friends that don't live near us our apartment I took photos and put them into a panorama so they could see the room as a whole. So here is one of those shots I did not use a trip pod, just stood steady, swiveled, and clicked ;)And this is actually a screen shot of that photo because blogger is not letting me load the original ;P PS (photo-merge does a wonderful job of stitching photos together). So sorry to say this is all for this week but I may have some newborn photos for this week (week 19) ;D



{BE}

1 comment:

Megan Traxel said...

I may or may not be copying this on August 1st when our apartment is available to move into :) Great idea!