Saturday, June 4, 2011

No Posts :(

So everyone, sadly I have missed two weeks of project 52 :( and I decided that I just need to take a break. I just got married :D May 21st, to my best friend in the whole wide world! I am now Britney Emilie Wilson!(See some photos HERE!) May 24th I started my new job and the summer semester at college started (taking 2 classes) so I have been busy with new things, new responsibilities, and new assignments and blogging has not been a top priority. I wanted to blog about this not that you thought I fell off the face of earth ;P So I am taking a few weeks from blogging until things aren't so crazy, I really wish I could keep up with it but other things take priority over this. I hope to be posting again soon, lots of love to all you followers! (wow just checked and saw that I have 30! woo-hoo:)

Britney Emilie Wilson :D



(And because all posts are better with a picture ;)






1 comment:

Megan Traxel said...

hey girl - I think your about me is wrong :) Also, I love the picture... they must really love each other :D