Monday, February 8, 2010

iheartfaces Photo Challenge "We Heart Kisses"

Week 6 - “We Heart Kisses” Photo Challenge!

This is the first photo I have entered for an iheartfaces photo challenge! :) I didn't have time to take a picture for this one so I looked at past photos and this is by far my favorite one!





Little Kisses



I just love this picture! Isabel was so carefull with baby Nessa as if she was made out of glass. It was quite the precious moment, I'm so glad I was able to capture it on camera!


~Britney

5 comments:

kim said...

This is precious! I love baby kisses! Too cute!

Anita Johnson said...

Such a beautiful photo...The angle and lighting is perfect!

Tiffany said...

This is just sweet perfection!

Lothlorien said...

Oh, so precious! But, I might be a bit biased. ;)

Britney Emilie said...

Wow thanks everyone! No one has ever commented on anything I have posted on any of my blogs, thanks so much!