Monday, February 22, 2010

“Hands on Fun” at Iheartfaces

I didn’t have any photos for this post so when I was babysitting I tried out some different things,

I came up with a few good photos. But the one I chose to enter in the contest is one that I almost didn’t get. I woke the youngest back up to feed her, and then take a few photos until it was time for her to go back to bed. I was trying to get a picture of her sucking her thumb because it’s super

cute, but as soon as I would hold my camera up she would get excited and take her hand out

of her mouth. :( I turned my head to look at the photo I had just taken and then

I looked up just as she was SHOVING both of her hands strait into her mouth.

I pulled my camera up and snapped a photo. :D She is just the cutest!

 

 

 

SONY DSC

 

 

Check out more “Hands On Fun” by clicking on the camera below!

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

 

clip_image001

No comments: