Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pets at iheartfaces

This weeks theme is “pets” over at iheartfaces :D Now the only pets we have are in our saltwater fish tank; which they are pretty cool, but I just love this photo so much that I had to post it!

This is Ralphie <3 my boyfriend’s family’s dog. He IS the best dog ever! He’s so laid back, obeys (except when he gets over excited to see new people), he likes to snuggle, loves to play, is always so happy to see you, and has the best personality. And this photo captures some of all that. Love you Ralphie!

 

SONY DSC:D

 

Click on the camera below to see more amazing pets!

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

 

Britney

7 comments:

jdmsmith said...

Super CUTE!!

Kate said...

How cute is Ralphie! Love his glasses!

Megan Traxel said...

Haha I love it Britney! Love the goofiness :)

Anita Johnson said...

Great photo, I love the unexpected!

Jenna said...

Aw, I love his tongue sticking out!! My dog would've never sat still for glasses!! Precious!

Nikki said...

To Fun!!! (: Love the look of your blog too!

Victoria said...

This made me smile! His name fits him!:)