Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Question for you all

Hey everyone, I have a question for you. I’ve been debating on whether or not to keep my blog & photography called “Arey of Light Photography” or to change it to “Britney Emilie Photography” Britney being my first name and Emilie being my middle name. It would be more recognizable I think because it’s my name. But I don’t know. What are your opinions? I figured that if I'm going to change it I should now before I start perusing photography and developing it more. I’d greatly appreciate it if you could let me know what you think. Thanks so much! 

P.S. And since a post is so much better with a photo, here’s an example of how it would look.

Blessings,

Britney 

P1010368e wm - Copy

4 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

I just clicked on your blog from I Heart Faces because I loved your name so much! How ironic is that? So I vote to keep it. It is fun, original and catchy.

Anita Johnson said...

I like your current name too, but I appreciate your thoughts on name recognition. I guess I would change it so that people can look your name up easier...sometimes blog names are hard to remember. Why am I giving you advice...my blog name is waaaaay to long! :-)

Unknown said...

I think your name is super pretty! I love that your photography business has a different name. I sort of like creative names better than just peoples names. Whatever you decide though, I know you will rock it : )

Kate said...

Vote 1 for Arey of Light. Very pretty and distinctive.

However, before you make the big decision - check that Arey of Light hasn't been taken as a business name and a domain name.

I don't use my name for my photography business - the main reason being that it is a very long Polish surname and people just wouldn't remember the spelling - so I chose k8tography (that my 11 year old came up with). It seems to work well (so far).

This is an important decision for you so it is good to see that you are weighing up the pros and cons.

Either way - I love your work!