Thursday, March 22, 2012

9 Month Review

As promised here are photos from different sessions I did since I last posted in June. If you want to see more from these sessions eventually I will have them on my facebook page.
(probably not till next week though, so check back then ;)



Family Tree



Did a "Photo Booth" for my friends wedding.


Took these two during my Field Ecology Class
 Raindrops and Damselfly


 Studio Photography for my last class at school


Family Photos (love this one!)


Senior Photo (I could have taken pictures while she played her violin all day long!)



Family




3 biological children + 1 adopted child + 3 children = Family


Splash! (in studio)


Infant Shot


Band Shot



Surprise photos for their parents Christmas gift :)


Photo for my photojournalism class in July


{BE}

1 comment:

Megan Traxel said...

Just realized how funny it is that from the picture of the Madison's I would guess Isaiah is the adopted one. They look incredibly alike as a family :)