Thursday, March 22, 2012

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

Or rather I'm alive!! Wow, let's see it's been FOREVER since I have posted (June 16 2011 was the last time!!!) and forever is a long time ;P So let's see, since June 16th I have....

-shot 5 family sessions, 1 infant session, 1 band session, and 1 senior session
-been married for 10 months! :)
-become a interns wife (almost a pastors wife ;)
-started a small group with some of my closest friends
-finished school and got my Photography Diploma!!!!
-started working mornings and afternoons at the UPS Store (yay no more working till 6:45pm)
-made my biggest purchase on one item ever in my entire life (a new tv)
-gotten very skilled at washing dishes by hand
-got health insurance (with maternity valid 1-1-13 ;)
-got my fist speeding ticket :/
-joined the YMCA
-read the whole "Inheritance Cycle" by Christopher Paolini
-watched 5 kids for 24hours with my husband (I've done this many times but with my husband it was quite fun)
-called the cops on our apartment neighbors for smoking pot
-met more of my husbands side of the family
-got an iphone ;)
-learned how to share my computer with my husband (partially why I have not posted for so long, his computer went kaput so we have had to share mine, so I normally only have it in the evenings when I want to spend time with him, so yay for letting him sleep in while I blog this morning! :D)
-realized that this is probably long enough ;P

So yeah, there is some of my life since the last time I posted. Now to look forward.

I think I am going to try to post at least one photo from every session/event/outing that I do and then from time to time if I have more time on my hands I'll post more than just the 1. So here we go following this will be a post with photos since June 2011. And then a post of a recent shoot. :D


{BE}



No comments: