Monday, March 8, 2010

“Jump for Joy!!!” At Iheartfaces

Week 10 – “Jump for Joy!” Photo Challenge

 

I was bummed I didn’t get to post pictures for last weeks challenge, because all the pictures I wanted to use were on my moms computer and she was at a conference with my dad Monday & Tuesday and I didn’t get home till late from work and babysitting so it was to late to for me to post :( one of the many disadvantages to not having my own computer. But I have my picture for this week! I had quite a few jumping pictures but I thought this one fit best. Her smile, her hair, the JOY!

 

SONY DSC

Jump for JOY!!!

 

 

 

Click on the camera to view more "Jump for Joy" photos at  iheartfaces.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

 

Britney Hudson

4 comments:

Drew said...

I think it works! Hopefully the comments will start pouring in about this fun photo!

Britney Emilie said...

Hey, it does work! Thank you so much for your time!

Lothlorien said...

This picture just makes me smile really big! :)

Julia Elizabeth said...

her hair! i love it! haha