Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Get “bundled up” at iheartfaces

Don’t have allot to write for this post cuz I’m heading out the door. My little friend Noah (the one in the middle) had his birthday party last month, for which we went snow boarding and sledding. You should’ve seen all the little boys fearlessly sliding down the hills on snowboards and tubes!

When it was time to go home all were worn out and getting cold but they still had smiles on their faces!

 

SONY DSC

All Bundled Up!

 

 

Check out more “Bundled Up” photos at iheartfaces.blogspot.com by clicking on the camera below!

 

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

6 comments:

Jan said...

Adorable!! Love it!!

Alice said...

i love all those big, bright eyes! so pretty!

thanks for commenting on my blog :)

Teresa! said...

So cute, love it!

Dea said...

Thank you for the comment on my entry! Yours looks wonderful as well! I seen some of your other photos and i must say you do a wonderful job!

Britney Emilie said...

Thanks everyone :)It's so nice to see comments on my blog!

Anita Johnson said...

Nice colors in your photo...perfect for the theme this week. I love the daffodils in the snow too. mine are still hiding! Thanks for your comment on my blog...glad you got your comments up and running too!