Monday, March 15, 2010

The Light through my lens (#1)

Since I don’t have tons of time to post anything it seems like, I thought maybe if I tried posting 1 photo a week (besides an Iheartfaces photo)

that would be pretty good :) So here is the start of “The Light Through My Lens” A series of photos of the light I see through my camera lens :)

 

This photo is of my boyfriend Ryan and me, we are more so courting then dating :)

It’s coming up on 6 moths now, but we’ve liked each other (and known the other did) for 2 years.

But we decided to wait until I was 18 to start dating/courting. It got hard near the end but being patient was worth the wait.

I enjoy every opportunity that I have to get to know him better, as more light is cast on him and his life.

 

P1080322 21

 

 

 

 

clip_image001

No comments: