Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Brecken (Sneak Peek)

I have a friend who is an amazing photographer!!!! I asked her if this summer I could come along to help and learn with some of her sessions. And being the awesome lady she is she said yes!!! :D This is one we did earlier this month, and I can’t wait to work with her again! click here –> http://www.franczykphotography.com/ to visit her blog and/or her website! click on the link below the to see her post of Brecken. (I’ll be posting more once I have time to edit some more :)

http://franczykphotography.blogspot.com/2010/07/brecken-6-months.html

SONY DSC

 

 

SONY DSC

 

 

 

{BE} 

You may have noticed my new watermark. In a previous post I mention that I was pondering changing my Photography name. After getting lots of feedback I decided not to change it. I am however going to change my watermark I think to {BE} it’s my first and second initial, so it shows that I took it. What do you think, I’d LOVE the feedback.

2 comments:

Megan Traxel said...

Once again, I love these Britney! Love your ability to capture real smiles (I love reading eyes and there seems to be joy behind all of your pictures!) I also really like {BE} as your watermark. Short 'n sweet and may be easier to fit into shots with less negative space. See you next weekend!

grace said...

so cute! he kinda looks like my little brother!