Monday, July 19, 2010

Eyes: The Window to Your Heart

 

SONY DSC

 

Your eyes are unique to only you,
The windows to your heart so true,
In their deep pools there is no guile,
Beauty shows when ere they smile,.

But when anger or hurt take hold,
They flash with fire from your soul,
Or send small rivers down your cheeks,
Because some insensitive one misspeaks.

I've seen you happy and I've seen you sad,
I've been the recipient when you were mad,
And try as you might your feelings to hide,
'Tis in your eyes the truth will reside.

Your beautiful eyes never could lie,
To your true feelings they testify,
But they're a part of what makes you you;
They're the windows to your heart so true.

By Richard Ellis

 

 

{BE}

5 comments:

ninabakke said...

Nice :)

Alita said...

very cool.

grace said...

i like it. :)

Britney Emilie said...

AHHH OH NO!!! I put the wrong link!! This isn't supposed to be my post for this week!

Britney Emilie said...

I got the problem fixed here's where you can find my actual post for this week!!!

http://areyoflightphotography.blogspot.com/2010/07/over-my-head-at-iheartfaces.html