Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Teens only! at iheartfaces

This weeks theme is teens only which means only teens can enter this week! :D The only downfall of that is it left endless possibilities for photos, it was so hard to pick one! I ended up going with this one because it kept popping out at me. It was hard to edit it, but I think I got the feel I was going for. Soft & sweet.

This is Beren, he is the only brother of four sisters! Although he does have his moments, he’s super sweet :D He was very willing to try out my idea for this photo, He thought it was so fun and very cool.

I’m so glad I was able to capture that moment; every time I look at this photo it makes me smile.

I think that’s why it kept popping out at me. :D

-Britney

 

SONY DSC

 

Check out more photos by some amazing teens by clicking on the camera below!

image

6 comments:

madison kate said...

Love it! So creative.

Elyssa said...

Aw! Too cute! Love it : )

Jessica said...

I love the picture! It sure is soft and sweet!

Tricia said...

Great photo - he sure looks like he is having fun! Love that grin.

Tracy P. said...

Gorgeous image--the light is beautiful!

Anita Johnson said...

Grteat entry, the light is perfect! And your baby photos on the previous post are excellent. I love the big flower!