Friday, August 20, 2010

Fix-It Friday #67


This is my first time doing Fix It Friday,
I had some time on my hands and thought I'd give this weeks a try ;)
This Photo was taken by Dana Suggs, and edited by me.
:D Thanks for the photo Dana!




Okay so here is the original photo

The first thing I did was to fix up the photo:

>>>>sharpened photo
>>>>used my stamp tool to
>fix the paint on flip flops
>fix the scab on her leg
>fix the top of baby dolls head
>fix the strand of hair on forehead
>fix blemishes on arm
>>>> used eye define action
>>>>cropped photo


And this is what I ended up with



Then I edited this photo four different ways



#1
PW Soft & Faded Action, & a vignette with the feather at 100 pixels, and 60%opacity


#2
PW Seventies Action

#3
PW Old West Action


#4
PW Old West Action, converted to B&W (adjusted levels), increased contrast


And those are my Fit It's :D Hope you like them.
You can download PW Actions for free
by clicking here --> Pioneer Woman
Thank you Pioneer Woman!!!!


{BE}
Britney Emilie

8 comments:

Sam said...

I love the soft effect that you achieved on the first edit after your "fixes" to the original photo! Great work!! And, thanks for the comment on mine!! :) Have a great weekend!

Teresa said...

Thanks for the blog love, Britney!
I really love the first edit you did. Great pre-cleanup, too. ;)

Frogmum said...

lovely edits ~ I think I like the BW best, but can't really decide!

Buckeroomama said...

I love #1 and #4 the best!!

It's fun playing along on Fix-It Fridays, isn't it? =)

Felicia Miedema said...

I just stumbled across your blog, Brittany, and I love your photos! I use PW actions and Photoshop Elements. In fact, I just shot David's senior photos. I'd love your feedback. Here's my blog...

http://felicia-miedema.blogspot.com/

carlotta cisternas said...

love these edits! i adore the second one :)

grace said...

i like #3 the best!

By Evy Photography said...

I really like your 3rd edit. It really does justice to this photo