Monday, August 30, 2010

The Light Through My Lens (#3)

Hey all, gosh it's been a while! :/ And I can't even make this a very long post :( but I guess the reason's not all bad! I started school this week! :D / :/ I am going to DMACC's Photography Program! :D So as you have guessed my post can't be long cuz I gotta study ;P My boyfriend and I go to the same college :D This is his second year so he showed me around and helped me get to my classes. I've been so stressed with school starting, work starting, homework that I have to do, assignments that have to be done, balancing all that with my time with God, family, Ryan, and friends, chores, ect..... But God has blessed me with an amazing man to encourage me and keep me on the right track (God first and foremost). God knew what He was doing when He put us two together <3 I love how God show's Himself through everything! :D Ahhh okay, I took too long writing this I need to study, write an essay, and work on some photo assignments and teach a piano lesson! Look out college, cuz here I come!


First Day of School






{BE}
Britney Emilie

No comments: