Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photojournalism at iheartfaces

I wasn't going to enter a photo this week because with starting college I've been pretty busy, but!!!
 I thought of these photos that I already had and figured it wouldn't take me very long ;D
 So it is a short post but at least I got a collage entered :D 

My adventure with Vala. 
I showed her how to blow dandelions and she thought it was the funnest thing! She picked and blowed all that could be found in the yard and thought she'd try to blow a dandelion that had bloomed, I explained that didn't work and we both had a good laugh :D 





Click on the camera below to see some awesome photojournalism entries!!!!



{BE}
Britney Emilie

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh - she is delicious! I love her expressions and what terrific memories you captured!

Jodi R. said...

Soooo sweet. This definitely tells a story!! Love the black & white!

Brianne said...

I can hear her laugh all the way through my computer screen. Too cute!!

http://thepinckney5.blogspot.com/

Bri {collected} said...

These are beautiful! Nice choice with the b/w.

pixqueen said...

kids and dandelions make such cute photos!

rachel said...

i love it brittney! and good luck your first week at college!

Pam said...

Great photos! I love kids and dandelions too. :D

grace said...

awww, she is so cute! great work. i agree with Jodi R., the black and white really adds to it!

Megan Traxel said...

Oh Vala... really all of them... too cute for their own good. Monte's gonna have work on his hands come middle/high school :) I love the collage Brit!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great series - one of my favorite things to do is blow a dandelion. Love it.

Andrea said...

Love the photos and the way you arranged them. Beautiful!